, October 27, 2008
- See all my reviews
1. Timeless - 9/10 - Slow, soulful, flawless
2. We Here - 4/10 - More upbeat, great production but subpar lyrics and repetitive chorus bring it down
3. R U Listenin - 10/10 - Funky shit, very very nice joint and a sick verse from Guilty Simpson
4. Alien Family - (Interlude with a nice beat and some words from Frank Nitty about the yancy fam)
5. Strugglin' - 7/10 - Beat is simple but chillin, lyrics are aight, hook is ok, but nothing outstanding
6. Showtime - 8/10 - Chill and smoke a blunt to this one
7. Swagger - 6/10 - Not a bad joint but it didnt grab me
8. Mr. Shakes - (Goofy ass interlude)
9. DFTF - 9/10 - Smoothed out with nice flows, this one came together real well. Very ATCQ-ish.
10. All Good - 8/10 - Hypnotizing track, makes me want to take a nap, very chill.
11. Sounds Like Love - 9/10 - Another laid back joint but this one woke me up. I'm likin the hook from Debi Nova. This shit is ill.
12. Everytime - 7/10 - Solid track, illa's flow starts out good but becomes mediocre.
13. Illasoul - 5/10 - Average track. Good beat, good hook, subpar rhymes.
14. Air Signs - 6/10 - Another track that could be a lot better with good raps.
Overall its a good album. The beats are outstanding and makes you want to hear someone that can actually flow. But to his credit, he did better than I expected on the mic and its enjoyable.