View Full Version : Mike Jax
so who saw the 20/20 last night "Life w/Michael Jackson"? I really don't know what to make of him.. other than that's the life he's lived and that there's only one Michael Jackson. He is pretty disturbing though. Like when he was at the zoo in Germany and his kids almost got trampled by reporters and he was just lovin it... i know somebody on here saw it.. i'll admit it, i tried to tape the mafucka but i ran out of tape.
02-07-2003, 08:44 AM
there was a dope michael jackson mix this morning on 98.1 !!! i wish i had known about it, i would have taped it most definitely.
oooh im listening 98.1 right now and this girl makes an interesting point:
it's black history month and michael is not being portrayed positively for being such a trailblazer in the music business. she says we need to be learning the positive efforts made by black people, not how they've fallen off their rocker and make them seem so peculiar.
Maybe they'll play that mix later on.. you can probably call'em up and ask for a copy.
Dr. Kris Knacker
02-07-2003, 03:36 PM
Top Ten Good Things About Being Married to Michael Jackson
10. When you get a few years older, good advice on plastic surgeons.
9. White sequined glove prevents greasy fingerprints on fridge.
8. Fun to say, "Honey, could you moonwalk over to the Stop 'n' Shop for a quart of milk?"
7. After a day with the Jacksons, suddenly your Presley relatives seem normal.
6. None of those annoying demands for sex.
5. His squeaky ultrasonic voice keeps away mice.
4. As king of pop, gets a 10% dinner discount at participating Red Lobster restaurants.
3. If he comes home with lipstick on his collar, you can be pretty sure it's his own.
2. Never have to throw out leftovers with Liz dropping by.
1. Three words: Christmas with Tito!
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.